Keystone School seeks a part-time English Instructor with a January 7th, 2019 start date for 2nd semester of the 2018-2019 school year. The position involves high school junior AP English Language and Composition with a focus on classic texts in American literature. We welcome applicants committed to teaching English in an accelerated academic environment.
Required qualifications and experience include:
- A commitment to Keystone School’s mission
- Three to five years English teaching experience
- Experience teaching college-level English composition
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Understanding of developmental stages in adolescence
- Ability to plan and work with department and division colleagues
Preferred qualifications include:
- Experience with the AP English Language curriculum
- Experience working with advanced and gifted students
Competitive salary offered.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three to five references to Head of Upper School Bill Spedding by November 25th.
Keystone School welcomes candidates for admission or employment, regardless of age, race, culture, gender, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, national or ethnic origin, and does not discriminate on the basis of any category protected by law in the administration of any of its programs.
For more information about Keystone School, please visit www.keystoneschool.org
- : Keystone School
- : 11/25/2018
- : Bill
- : firstname.lastname@example.org
- : 2107354022
- : http://www.keystoneschool.org/about-us/employment.cfm