Judd Foundation Marfa, Texas
Judd Foundation is a not-for-profit artist Foundation. The Foundation maintains and preserves Donald Judd’s permanently installed living and working spaces, libraries, and archives in Marfa, Texas and New York. The Foundation promotes a wider understanding of Judd’s artistic legacy by providing access to these spaces and resources and by developing scholarly and educational programs.
Judd Foundation is accepting applications for the position of Office Coordinator in its Marfa, Texas office. The Office Coordinator will be the first point of contact for visitors, will support central administrative functions of the Marfa office and will support senior staff. This is a full-time, salaried position with a regular schedule of 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, with occasional evening and weekend work as required.
Responsibilities Include: Representing Judd Foundation to the public, providing information to visitors and completing reservations for Judd Foundation guided visits. The Coordinator will maintain the Foundation office, supplies, merchandise and budget, and will be responsible for office systems and equipment, liaising with IT consultants and vendors. The Coordinator will support the Visit Services Manager, Judd Foundation President and other Departments of the Foundation with administrative tasks as required.
A highly motivated individual with excellent organizational, collaborative and interpersonal skills is a must. The Coordinator will report to the Visitor Services Manager.
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and the ability to perform administrative duties efficiently.
- Strong written and oral communication skills,interpersonal skills, and an ability to interact well with a wide range of people and personalities.
- Ability to work accurately with budgets and spreadsheets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with Adobe InDesign preferred.
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge or other development/database software and ticketing software preferred.
- General IT competency required.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Interest in contemporary art preferred.
Competitive and commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits package offered.
Judd Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants should submit a resume and cover letter. No phone calls please. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered. Due to the number of submissions only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
Please send applications to Jeff Matheis, Visitor Services Managerat firstname.lastname@example.org
with “Office Coordinator position” in the subject line.
All applications must be submitted by August 26th, 2019.
- : Judd Foundation
- : 08/27/2019
- : Jeff Matheis
- : email@example.com
- : https://juddfoundation.org