As part of the Corporate Communications and Marketing team, the Marketing Representative is responsible for driving brand awareness through marketing initiatives that include but are not limited to telephonic, on-site, face-to-face, digital, and online interactions with community members. Acts as liaison between CFHP and the community it serves by providing valuable information about products and services as well as the distribution of marketing collaterals to the public. Fosters relationships with organizations that result in community support and outreach. Reports research, data, and feedback to marketing leadership to identify community engagement opportunities that convey the value of CFHP and drive strategic goals.
- Educate public and community partners about CFHP offerings through marketing initiatives. Develop robust knowledge of all product lines, services, benefits, mission, and goals of CFHP. (E, 35%)
- Serves as primary contact and liaison to various local community agencies and organizations that are identified as outreach partners for CFHP. (E, 15%)
- Develops annual community event plan (to be updated quarterly) that identifies community events at which CFHP product lines can be promoted. (E, 15%)
- Manages public events; responsible for the planning and execution of events including securing partnership or venue and coordinating logistics, technology, volunteers, vendors, materials, giveaways, etc. (E, 15%)
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of marketing outreach activities. Document and share research, data, and feedback with marketing leadership team. Monitor and report industry trends and competitor activities (E, 10%)
- In collaboration with the Community Outreach Manager, develops community event guidelines and programs, as determined by the strategic plan that will enhance the CFHP brand. (E, 5%)
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned. (E, 5%)
- Demonstrates competence to perform assigned and general customer assistance responsibilities in a manner that meets the age-specific and developmental needs of customers encountered. (E)
- Appropriately adapts work and customer assistance methods to accommodate the unique physical, psychosocial, cultural, age-specific and other developmental needs of customers served by the department. (E)
- Supports University Health System mission, vision and values. Demonstrates established customer service behaviors and standards. Treats all customers with courtesy, dignity, respect and professionalism. (E)
Supervision is received from the Outreach Supervisor, indirectly by Community Outreach Manager.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or related field. Bachelor’s degree may be substituted for relevant experience. Prior experience in customer service environment a plus. Bilingual English and Spanish required.
Appropriate Life and Health Insurance license in applicable jurisdiction(s) required within nine (9) months from hire date. Maintain a valid driver’s license.
Excellent communication and networking skills and knowledge of marketing principles. Proficiency in performing all phases of assigned duties, thoroughness in reporting information to supervisor. Experience and keen presentation skills are required in all areas of sales process. Attention to detail, ability to work internally and externally without immediate supervision is required.
Use of standard office equipment including PC. Uses technology to demonstrate value to prospects. Will be trained in use of QNXT and other appropriate technology tools to effectively manage the business process.
Based in an office environment located at community outreach location. Extensive travel may be required, mostly local. Subject to frequent interruptions and deadlines. Hours and days of work may vary. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs without assistance.
Prior experience in customer service. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, friendly, approachable, and outgoing. Well-kept image. Adaptable with the ability to prioritize tasks. Proven, outstanding skill relationship building with clients/customers both, internal and external is required. Bilingual required (English and Spanish). Ability to be flexible in working with all products within the CFHP organization to include ability to be multi-task oriented and able to work under pressure deadlines and stress. High level of daily contact with the public and should have positive leadership qualities to relate quickly to people and establish credibility. Must successfully complete the pre-employment/post job offer health screening examination and the annual health screening, each year thereafter, as an employee.
- Community First Health Plans
- Judy Razo