GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in the creation and execution for a wide-range of marketing projects in support of strategic marketing and outreach activities. candidates should be cross-functional and well-versed in reviewing marketing strategies and campaigns with strong experience in the development of collateral in support of the strategies through graphic design, content management systems, content marketing platforms and social media platforms.
In addition to a range marketing and creative support duties, this person will work to execute on projects and initiatives within the marketing department across all of avenues of the organization.
- Assist in the development, creation and implementation of the organization’s marketing and creative strategy through avenues such as marketing, social media, advertising, PR and other communication channels.
- Administers and coordinates the execution of marketing programs, promotions and events.
- Creates print and digital marketing materials and collateral via various graphic design programs and marketing platforms in support of annual giving programs and events to increase donations and engagement from current donors, supporters and new opportunities.
- Partners with the Chief Marketing Officer, development staff and external partners to develop consistent, engaging and branded content and materials that showcases the organization’s mission, vision and programs.
- Reviews effectiveness of marketing campaigns and adjusts rapidly to achieve projected results.
- Ability to work independently on a variety of campaigns and switch seamlessly as needed
- Experience writing and developing compelling content to cultivate interest and engagement
- Ability to work some nights, weekends and holidays in support of fundraising events and outreach activities
CREATIVE/GRAPHIC DESIGN DUTIES
- Design and develop a variety of print and digital marketing collateral such as, but not limited to; brochures, flyers, invitations, sponsorship materials, special event programs, signage, social media graphics, email templates (Mailchimp, Salesforce), powerpoint presentations, business cards via Adobe Creative Suite and other programs.
- Collaborate with external vendors for print-ready artwork distribution and attend press checks as needed.
- Review, adjust and maintain website content and imagery, including creation of landing page and event ticketing pages (WordPress CMS, Elementor, Classy, Eventbrite, OneCause, MobileCause)
- Ability to utilize existing brand structure and follow guidelines.
- Work in a Mac-based environment and within Microsoft Office programs
MARKETING/SOCIAL MEDIA/ADVERTISING/PR DUTIES
- Develop marketing collateral to ensure targeted and segmented messaging to donors and leads for annual giving programs and events
- Write, create and publish branded social media content such as pictures, videos, polls, events to grow audience and increase engagement. (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In, Youtube, Hootsuite)
- Assist in the creation of campaigns and collateral using best practices in marketing and content creation via various social media platforms. (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In, Youtube, Hootsuite)
- Create and schedule content for placement via advertising and marketing channels. (Facebook ads, Instagram ads, Linkedin ads, etc)
- Experience with audience development and campaign creation via social platforms
- Write or update content regarding programs and services via content channels such as blog posts, social media posts, newsletters and press releases.
- Create video content, including storyboard development, production, and editing.
- Proof-read all digital and print collateral and provide quality assurance for marketing materials.
- Collaborate with the development team to identify and create communications content.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing, graphic design or other related marketing position
- Excellent to Expert knowledge in the Adobe Creative Suite and other programs for collateral creation (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva, WordPress)
- Experience creating email campaigns with MailChimp or other related email platforms
- Working knowledge of CMS or database platforms such as Salesforce
- Portfolio of artwork and campaigns showcasing support of various programs and event collateral
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong time management skills with a self-motivated attitude
- Ability to create a variety of collateral from high-level briefings and information. Adjusting as necessary to achieve project goals.
- May perform additional duties, as directed
Vogel Alcove offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications, a generous benefits plan for regular full-time and regular part-time employees and a great working environment. Qualified candidates should submit resume and cover letter with salary history to email@example.com.