Meals on Wheels San Antonio is accepting resumes for the position of Manger of General Accounting. This position is responsible for the accounting operations of the organization, to include the maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls designed to mitigate risks, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensure that reported results with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business, finance, or similar area of study.
- CPA designation a plus.
- At least five (5) years’ experience as a senior-level accounting or finance manager.
- Nonprofit accounting experience a plus.
- Proven experience in streamlining accounting processes and cost accounting.
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office products and accounting systems, with advanced MS Excel skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Commitment to our mission of serving our seniors, each other, and our community to promote the dignity and independence of our clients and their needs.
- Ability to pass criminal background check with no crimes against other persons or property.
Meals on Wheels provides many benefits such as paid leave, paid holidays, medical insurance, and retirement.
Exempt position – $70,000/yr
Meals on Wheels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: 4306 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78229
Please submit resumes via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meals on Wheels San Antonio
- Jacqueline Munoz