P16Plus – ‘Learning Pathways’ Manager
This position requires a goal-oriented strategic thinker with a demonstrated ability to bridge multiple youth-facing sectors, including out-of-school agencies, workforce development programs, and K-12 campuses. The ‘Learning Pathways’ Manager is responsible for overseeing and advancing an ambitious pilot program that equips students with digital learning portfolios to better understand, archive, and shape their learning pathways.
The position will report to the Executive Director, with ongoing input and guidance from the Director of Strategic Impact and the Director of Data and Continuous Improvement.
Qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to Ryan Lugalia-Hollon, email@example.com.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the rollout of a ‘digital portfolio’ platform that enables students to track their learning across three learning spheres: the school day; out-of-school time programs; and self-guided online.
- Manage strategic partnerships with the Education Service Center ‘Region-20’ and Northwestern University’s Digital Youth Network.
- Map relevant learning options, build and pilot badging system, create appropriate tools and resources.
- Build and manage partnership with participating school districts, campuses, and program providers.
- Convene and facilitate partner meetings, committees and work sessions; supporting these gatherings with appropriate tools (purpose statements, meeting schedules, data, workplans, etc.)
- Ensure the achievement of all project deliverable and key performance indicators.
- Oversee, review and approve the production of relevant public relations, social media, website, promotions and platform advertising.
EDUCATION, JOB KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- BA/BS required. Graduate degree preferred.
- Experience in facilitating various groups to achieve measurable outcomes.
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter, as well as a team member.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for both internal and external audiences.
- Project management experience with a strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- A strong work ethic, an outgoing personality and a zeal for relationship building.
- Extensive experience building coalitions and engaging in collective action.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to maintain professional manner using tact, initiative, good judgment and confidentiality.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and/or weekends
- Competent in Microsoft Office tools, electronic mail, record keeping, spreadsheets, social media.
- : P16Plus Council of Greater Bexar County
- : 07/21/2018
- : Ryan Lugalia-Hollon
- : firstname.lastname@example.org
- : 2104178854