Reach Unlimited is dedicated to providing quality support services for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Reach Unlimited is the most comprehensive provider of programs and service for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
The Instructor / Direct Care Worker:
- Provides supervision and assistance to assigned individuals to ensure their safety and well-being.
- Assists with daily living activities and assistance in the areas of personal hygiene and grooming, money management, meal preparation, socialization, and domestic (housekeeping) duties.
- Provides safe transportation in company owned vehicle as needed for client medical appointments, job attendance, recreational activities, etc.
- Assists clients in meeting dietary needs by following physician and dietician directed orders and menus. Assist clients with meal preparation.
- Supervises clients wit the self-administration of medications and accurately documents medication administration.
- Provides accurate and timely documentation substantiating the delivery of services to the clients as outlined in their individualized plan.
The minimum requirements for residential direct care positions include a high school diploma or GED and a valid Texas driver’s license. Minimum requirements for direct care staff working at the Learning Activity Center are the same but also include experience working with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities in a training or educational setting.
- Reach Unlimited