General Role and Function: Works with the CDO to identify, research and apply for grant and corporate funding, and supports major gift fundraising.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Research, write, and submit grant proposals to foundations and area corporations.
- Create and maintain a grant proposal calendar to ensure all submissions and reports are met on a consistent basis. Support stewardship of foundation and corporate donors.
- Work with CDO to create strategies and provide support in the management of corporate partnerships. Work with the Board of Directors’ Donor Relations Committee to identify relationships and potential partnerships.
- Conduct donor prospect research and identify potential sponsorships.
- Provide support in the prospect research, solicitation and stewardship of major individual donors.
- Support any special projects and promotional events that highlight the services provided by the organization.
- Serve as a liaison between the organization and the community in the absence of the CDO, or as needed by conducting tours and presentations and attending other social events as a representative of the organization.
- Assist with entering data, and maintain records of contributions made to the organization.
- Assist in mailing out statements, thank you letters, newsletters, and all other special mail projects associated with obtaining donations as needed.
- Provide general information and answers to questions regarding the organization, programs, and processes.
- Perform other clerical duties as needed such as, filing, copying and collating, and data entry for the Development department.
- Other duties as assigned by the CDO.
- : Meals on Wheels San Antonio
- : 03/31/2019
- : Forrest Myane
- : firstname.lastname@example.org
- : 2107355115
- : http://www.mowsatx.org