Meals on Wheels San Antonio is accepting resumes for the positon of Friendly Visitor Coordinator. Under the supervision of the Community Engagement Manager, the position coordinates day to day activities of the Friendly Visitor program as well as the general operations of the Grace Notes Community Choir. Primary job responsibilities include recruiting and training volunteers; assisting with Friendly Visitor assignments; helping organize and conduct monthly in-service meetings, training sessions, and presentations on behalf of the program; accurately track volunteer hours; and prepare monthly reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human services field or 4 years relevant experience in a human service field
- Bilingual in English/Spanish strongly preferred
- Experience in public speaking and training
- Experience in the area of aging and/or volunteer management preferred
- Excellent office administration skill with a knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Must have reliable, personal vehicle and a valid Driver’s License, good driving record, and applicable insurance coverage required by the company policy
- Must have a clean criminal background check. No crimes against other persons or property
- Desire to serve the community
Meals on Wheels provides many benefits such as paid leave, paid holidays, medical insurance, and retirement.
Meals on Wheels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Non-Exempt position: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
Job Location: 4306 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78229
Please submit resumes via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- : Meals on Wheels San Antonio
- : 10/11/2019
- : Jacqueline Munoz
- : email@example.com