Hill Country Children’s Advocacy Center
JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
The Hill Country Children’s Advocacy Center, located in Burnet, Texas, is seeking a dynamic, forward-thinking individual to lead our community based nonprofit organization. The ideal candidate should be a strong leader who can represent the Hill Country Children’s Advocacy Center (HCCAC) in a professional manner with clear communication of the organization’s mission.
HCCAC MISSION: To provide children and families a stable path to justice and healing through efficient, coordinated, and trauma-informed services in the aftermath of abuse or violent crime.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: The executive director is a professional position charged with implementing the mission of the HCCAC. The executive director acts as chief administrator and is responsible for overall operations of the organization and its programs. The executive director is responsible for financial management, personnel supervision, program development, public relations, volunteer development, and fundraising. The executive director works in close collaboration with the board of directors and partner agencies. Background investigations will be conducted on all candidate finalists.
REPORTS TO: Board of Directors
Salary range: Commensurate with experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated experience in a management position, including supervision of staff, budget development and financial management.
- Leadership experience with a supportive, service approach to managing staff and volunteers.
- Experience with public relations or community relations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; experience in public-speaking.
- Two years or more experience in a management position, including supervision of staff, budget development and financial management.
- Experience in program development.
- Understanding of child abuse issues and family protective services.
- Understanding of civil and criminal justice system.
- Experience in nonprofit administration and working with volunteer boards.
- Experience working collaboratively with people from diverse backgrounds in community-based organizations.
- Experience working with a children’s advocacy center.
- Experience with government contracts and grants for nonprofits.
- Experience with fundraising from public and private sources.
- Graduate degree.
- Willingness to relocate to, or live in, the service area of the Hill Country Children’s Advocacy Center.
TO APPLY: Qualified applicants should email their letter of interest, resume, and salary requirements to the Transition Committee at: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. Open until filled.
- : Hill Country Children's Advocacy Center
- : 11/20/2018
- : Transition Committee
- : email@example.com
- : https://www.hccac.org