We are a fun-loving team of smart and passionate education advocates. We do meaningful work that influences education at a systems level. We’re looking for someone to join our team who is eager to learn, detail oriented, and energized by creatively solving complex problems.
Qualities we value:
- Team orientation
- Collaboration and humility
- Sense of humor, fun
- Always learning
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Coursework and/or experience in data analysis.
- Passion for managing the quality & accuracy of data and analytics, including checking your and others’ work.
- Knowledge of analytical and evaluation methods, and procedures to research and interpret data/information.
- Knowledge of the mission of P16Plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in a statistical programming language such as R, SPSS, SAS, Python.
- Ability to define problems, collect data and draw conclusions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish rapport with small team.
- Experience with developing visualization solutions using Tableau, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of relational databases, database design, and query writing.
- Familiarity with ETL process tools such as Alteryx.
- A quantitatively-oriented major or course work. Some background in statistics.
- Understanding of the San Antonio education system and publicly available education related data.
- Superb communication and presentation skills.
- Experience meeting deadlines for multiple projects in a fast-paced small team environment.
- Experience supporting non-profits or government agencies using data.
- Ability to present and train.
- At least 2 years of experience creating analytical products such as visualizations, dashboards, metrics, predictive models, etc.
- : P16Plus Council of Greater Bexar County
- : 04/22/2018
- : Barbara Stevens
- : 210.787.4655
- : Barbara.firstname.lastname@example.org
- : 1142 E. Commerce, Ste. 200 San Antonio, TX 78205