Founded in 2003 by David and Rachel Gallagher and the Lancaster family from England, Open Arms International serves children in Eldoret, Kenya by providing relief from physical, emotional and spiritual suffering through medical expertise, education and Christian ministry.
The Development Coordinator is a key member of the leadership team and active participant in determining strategic decisions. This full time position is responsible for all fundraising and development in Texas and neighboring states, forging new relationships to build visibility, impact, and financial resources for Open Arms.
The Development Coordinator will have primary responsibility for establishing and implementing the infrastructure needed to grow to $5 million budget by soliciting major gifts, coordinating grant and foundation interest, securing ongoing funding, and assisting with fundraising events. This position reports to the Director of Organizational Advancement.
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and includes generous benefit and vacation package
- Strong Christian faith evidenced in personal life and significant involvement in his/her local church
- Minimum education: Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Six to eight years of fundraising experience in a nonprofit organization, including direct experience soliciting six-figure donations from individual donors
- Proven ability to prospect, cultivate, and manage relationships with multiple donor sources
- Capacity to develop and coordinate web based fundraising and imaginative fundraising events
- Experience in financial reporting and budget management
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Moderate amount of travel nationally and occasional travel internationally
- : Open Arms International
- : 05/31/2018
- : Jean McArthur
- : firstname.lastname@example.org
- : 5032969989