DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR – PARTNERS IN EDUCATION (JOB ID: 16299)
RESUME AND REFERENCES MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION
Location: Richard A Middleton Education Center
Work Schedule: 12 Months
Work Type: Regular Full-Time
Pay Grade: E3
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Three years of professional fundraising experience
High School Diplomas and college/university degrees must be obtained from an accredited program or university approved by the United States Department of Education and the Texas Education Agency.
PRIMARY PURPOSE SUMMARY:
Assist the Executive Director of the Foundation in managing fund development efforts including seek, obtain, and account for external funding as related to North East Educational Foundation fundraising.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Acts as a liaison between North East Independent School District staff and the North East Educational Foundation, directly supporting the work of the Foundation.
2. Maintains a portfolio of donors $5K + and executes each stage of the development cycle.
3. Maintains and grows sponsors for all NEEF events.
4. Manages multiple campus-based campaigns (e.g. annual funds and employee pledge drive).
5. Provides fundraising coaching and consulting to the Foundation, campuses, and program leaders.
6. Manages the production of campaign materials, supporting documentation, and other correspondence as required.
7. Prepares funding proposals and provides research support as directed.
8. Implements technology and new software to track donors and improve fundraising appeals.
9. Collaborates with advancement staff to segment database and creates targeted donor appeals, as well as identifies new prospects based on capacity and propensity from existing pool of donors.
10. Executes multiple face-to-face solicitations from both individual and organizational donors.
11. Manages department objectives and goals in partnership with the Executive Director and the Foundation.
12. Assists the Executive Director and the Foundation in setting annual goals for the office, submitting detailed annual plans for action to meet these goals, and assisting the Executive Director in the overall implementation and evaluation of this plan on an ongoing basis.
13. Maintains frequent contact with parents, community, and district and campus staff.
Policy, Reports, and Law
14. Assists in the implementation and administration of policies and procedures within the department.
15. Advises and serves as department representative, along with Executive Director, to donors, administration, and other constituents on issues related to charitable giving, foundation accounts, policies, and processes of the department.
16. Maintains confidentiality of information.
17. Reports to work on time every day.
18. Performs additional duties and accepts other responsibilities as may be assigned.
• Successful record of achievement in soliciting and securing major gifts, annual planning, donor services, and corporate funding
• Extensive knowledge of fundraising principles and techniques, professional standards and legal parameters regarding fundraising activities
• Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to present information in a variety of formats
• Excellent computer skills, including experience with donor management software
• Ability to learn new software and troubleshoot fundraising tools during events
• Ability to keep track of the overall picture while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail in a variety of situations
• Ability to formulate creative strategies for annual funding
• Demonstrated ability to resolve problems with grace and diplomacy
• Ability to perform under pressure and work with tight deadlines
• Ability to work well independently as well as in a team environment
• Valid Texas Driver’s License with driving record that meets the requirements of the District
To apply, copy and paste the link to your web browser:
While all applications will be reviewed, not all applicants will be interviewed.
NORTH EAST INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- North East Educational Foundation
- Chrystal Payne