Works as part of the Corporate Communications & Marketing team to support CFHP marketing efforts. The Copywriter develops copy and proofreads material submitted for review before final publishing. The Copywriter will ensure all communications and materials distributed by CFHP are accurate, meet all regulatory and branding requirements and are relatable to the intended audience. Responsible for researching, writing, and editing information for a wide variety of mediums and platforms, including social media. Serves as the primary editor for all Corporate Communications & Marketing materials.
- Writes and rewrites effective copy for a variety of mediums including but not limited to flyers, brochures, web, letters, articles, scripts, social media, and other content. (E, 35%)
- Review and proof print and web content, graphics, and videos (E,15%)
- Publish content on digital platforms such as social media, portals, and websites (E, 15%)
- Develop deep understanding of target audiences; ensuring content presented on channels resonates with brand strategy and voice. (E,10%)
- Follows language guidelines, requirements, and glossary terms to keep consistency throughout all content. (E, 10%)
- Maintains alignment of assets and communications to ensure brand consistency. (E,10%)
- Performs other related duties associated with the functions of the Corporate Communications & Marketing Department. (E, 5%)
- Demonstrates competence to perform assigned and general customer assistance responsibilities in a manner that meets the age-specific and developmental needs of customers encountered. (E)
- Appropriately adapts work and customer assistance methods to accommodate the unique physical, psychosocial, cultural, age-specific and other developmental needs of customers served by the department. (E)
- Supports University Health System mission, vision and values. Demonstrates established customer service behaviors and standards. Treats all customers with courtesy, dignity, respect and professionalism. (E)
Direct supervision is received from the Creative Services Manager.
Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing, journalism, or related field is required. Three or more years of proven experience as a copywriter or related role is required. Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills is a must. Experience with social media, SEO, and email marketing platforms a plus.
Must be able to assess effective communications mechanisms for all audiences. Accuracy of the information provided to various audiences is critical.
Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Office. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus but not required.
Works in a typical office environment. Subject to frequent interruptions, deadlines and decisions. May be required to work irregular hours, including assisting with special events. Occasional travel may be required.
Must use mature judgment and discretion in interactions with patients, visitors and colleagues. Must also successfully complete the pre-employment/post job offer health screening examination, and the annual screening, each year thereafter, as an employee.
- Community First Health Plans
- Judy Razo