As a member of the Corporate Communications & Marketing team, ensures CFHP visibility is established in the designated service area and beyond through marketing outreach and account service activities. Marketing outreach includes the cultivation of community relationships for the purpose of engagement and awareness opportunities to promote Community First Health Plans’ product lines and services. Responsible for planning, organizing, implementing, and evaluating service area outreach activities and directing marketing outreach team. Also responsible for the oversight and support of Account Services to ensure a positive experience by providing high quality customer service to employer groups, members, brokers, etc.
- Manages outreach efforts to enhance the name recognition and excellent reputation of Community First Health Plans’ product lines within local, regional, and sometimes national venues. Develops and implements strategic tactics and programming directed to Members of the targeted services areas for CFHP. Works with various department and organizational subject to support the development of relevant marketing plans, service line promotional materials, advertising literature, and provider relations programs needed to carry out outreach initiatives. (E, 25%)
- Leads Account Services in the managing of employer groups, brokers, and account representatives by determining nature of problem/complaint or request regarding CFHP and finding a satisfactory resolution. (E,20)
- Manages, coaches, and develops team of community outreach and account services staff and ensures responsibilities and accountabilities of all reports are well defined. Leads field training and oversight for all marketing and outreach staff as well as CFHP community partners. (E, 15%)
- Identifies, develops, and maintains key stakeholder relationships, leveraging community connections to achieve organizational goals and community engagement. Strategizes ways to scale these opportunities to reach members/prospects and drive engagement. (E, 10%)
- Develops, coordinates, supervises, and participates in mission and advocacy community events and corporate sponsorships to develop referral and branding opportunities that promote CFHP product lines. (E, 10%)
- Manages Account Services and outreach for CFHP commercial lines of business as well as market assessment and development for product line expansion. (E, 10%)
- Appropriately documents and reports relevant activities, interventions, communications, and services provided in a timely manner and reports them to the appropriate departments. (E, 5%)
- Performs other related duties associated with the functions of the Corporate Communications & Marketing Department. (M, 5%)
- Demonstrates competence to perform assigned duties and general customer assistance responsibilities in a manner that meets the age-specific and developmental needs of customers encountered. (E)
- Appropriately adapts work and customer assistance methods to accommodate the unique physical, psychosocial, cultural, age-specific and other developmental needs of customers served by the department. (E)
- Supports University Health System mission, vision and values. Demonstrates established customer service behaviors and standards. Treats all customers with courtesy, dignity, respect and professionalism. (E)
Direct supervision is received from the CFHP Corporate Communications & Marketing Senior Manager. Provides direct supervision and management to Community Outreach Supervisor and Account Services Supervisor, as well as to the community outreach team overall.
Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing, journalism, business, or related field is required. Current Texas driver’s license is required. Five years of experience in a combination of marketing, sales, outreach, public relations, customer service, or management preferred. Fluent in verbal Spanish language is preferred.
Must be able to assess effective communications mechanisms for all audiences. Must be well organized, pay attention to details, and execute responsibilities in a timely manner. Thoroughness in reporting to supervisor is vital. Accuracy of the information provided to various audiences is critical. Utilizes excellent writing skills, spelling, and grammar in written communications.
Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Office and familiar with office equipment common to most office settings.
Those normal to various outreach settings as well as work in a typical office environment. Work outside in the community with travel involved to different sites within the service area is required. Work hours may include some evenings and weekends. Subject to frequent interruptions and deadlines.
The ability to demonstrate initiative, the capacity to problem-solve and utilize critical thinking skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work interdependently in a fast paced environment are highly desirable. Must also successfully complete the pre-employment/post job offer health screening examination, and the annual screening, each year thereafter, as an employee.
- Community First Health Plans
- Judy Razo