Meals on Wheels San Antonio is accepting resumes for the position of Community Engagement Coordinator. The Community Engagement Coordinator is responsible for managing volunteer sites and volunteers to ensure meals are delivered to homebound seniors. If necessary, the coordinator will deliver meals for any route that is not covered on a given day. This position reports to the Manager of Community Engagement and assists with the development and implementation of effective strategies to continually recruit volunteers necessary to support the growth of the program. The coordinator helps to train volunteers and maintains all necessary documentation associated with Meals on Wheels volunteers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human services field or 4 years relevant experience in a human service field.
- Experience in public speaking and training.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.
- Experience in the area of aging and/or volunteer management is preferred.
- Excellent office administration skill with an advance knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must have reliable, personal vehicle and a valid Driver’s License, good driving record, and applicable insurance coverage required by the company policy
- Must have a clean criminal background check. No crimes against other persons or property
Meals on Wheels provides many benefits such as paid leave, paid holidays, medical insurance, and retirement.
Non-Exempt position/$15.00 per hour
Meals on Wheels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: 4306 NW Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78229
Please submit resumes via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- : Meals on Wheels San Antonio
- : 10/07/2018
- : Heather Finerghty
- : email@example.com
- : 2107355115