Keystone School seeks a full-time Communications Director to begin work in July.
The Communications Director job will include but not be limited to:
• Work closely with the Head of School to create and refine an overarching communications plan and initiatives aligned with the school’s strategic vision and priorities
• Ensuring consistency in all school messaging and marketing with digital and printed materials
• Collaborating with other administrative staff, including admissions and technology
Required qualifications and experience include:
• A commitment to Keystone School’s mission
• 5 – 7 years proven expertise in communications and marketing
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of public relations, marketing and branding across all platforms including written materials, print advertising and promotional materials, and digital media
• Superior computer skills, including MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics and email mass marketing services
• Experience and proficiency with website content management systems
• Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
• Excellent oral, written, presentation, and time management skills
• Excellent judgment; resourceful and attentive to details
• A proven collaborative approach; ability to work independently as well as part of a team
• BA degree
Preferred qualifications include:
• Experience working in a private, independent school.
Competitive salary and benefit package.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio addressed to Head of School Billy Handmaker at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 15, 2018. The portfolio should consist of 2 or 3 items that demonstrate work you’ve done.
Keystone School welcomes candidates for admission or employment, regardless of age, race, culture, gender, sexual orientation, religion, socio-economic status, national or ethnic origin, and does not discriminate on the basis of any category protected by law in the administration of any of its programs.