- Assist in all phases of the day to day operations of the residential campus
- Assure that all required records are in compliance with all applicable licensing regulations and accreditation standards
- Serve as primary liaison for placements from TDFPS and work with social services caseworker to ensure proper placement of all children.
- Oversee Host Family program and the Host Family Coordinator to ensure proper instruction of host families and placement with host families of the children on campus
- Develop procedures and board recommendations that adhere to the standards for the Council of Accreditation.
- Develop sound record keeping procedures for measuring outcomes of programs and procedures
- Supervise and serve as a liaison between the charter school managed by Southwest School and the charity’s staff.
- Supervise direct care staff and ensure staffing schedules to maintain compliance with TDFPS requirements.
- Supervise Kitchen Services, the Social Services Caseworker, and ensure staffing patterns in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Work with Kitchen Services to ensure National School Lunch Program is in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Serve as a community liaison
- Serve as the Chair of the Performance and Quality Improvement and the Risk Management Committees and report findings and data to the Board of Directors quarterly. Coordinate all appropriate data collection including organizing and holding quarterly meetings.
- Serve as Secretary of the Educational Advisory Board and coordinate the effective communication to the Board.
**Serve in the role of Campus Director during Director’s absence
- : Today's Harbor for Children
- : 04/17/2018
- : Don Sweat
- : email@example.com
- : 7135400502
- : http://www.todaysharborforchildren.org