The AmeriCorps Program Assistant is responsible for program delivery, chaperoning participants during assigned sessions and assisting with station rotation and other girl involved activities. This person will share in the implementation and coordination of high quality programming that meets the goals and objectives of GSNETX Girl Scout Leadership Experience and STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) programming at the STEM Center of Excellence.
Program pillars of STEM, life skills, entrepreneurship and indoor/outdoor activities will be regular topics of educational activities provided. This person is also responsible for the emotional and physical health and safety of girls under supervision.
We are looking for members as diverse as the community we serve and with the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be a US citizen or legal permanent resident and authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a high school diploma or be willing to earn one while serving (undergraduate degree strongly preferred).
- AmeriCorps Members will have access to students age 17 or younger, thus a National Service Criminal History Check is required. Must complete and pass a criminal background check.
- Able to commit to completing either 1700 hours of full time service over 11 months with a living allowance of $14,500.00 or;
- Able to commit to completing 900 hours of half time service over 11 months with a living allowance of $9,000.00.
- AmeriCorps members will be eligible for an education award upon successful completion of service with a satisfactory performance evaluation.
For a list of acceptable eligibility documents, please click https://www.gsnetx.org/americorpsdocs.
Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas programs are available to all girls, without regard to race, color, origin, political affiliation, disability, sexual orientation, or religion.
If you have any questions regarding your eligibility, contact your GSNETX recruiter or email email@example.com.
- : GIRL SCOUTS OF NORTHEAST TEXAS
- : 10/01/2018
- : Brenda Gomes
- : Jobs@gsnetx.org
- : https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=20212&clientkey=6A3AA39787492EEA75AB98B5EB6F1A08