The AmeriCorps will assist GSNETX in the organization, scheduling, delivery, implementation and assessment of Girl Scout Academy programs to build courage, confidence, and character in girls in grades K-12 through in-class and after school programs in collaboration with local schools or nonprofit program partners.
We are looking for members as diverse as the community we serve and with the following eligibility requirements:
- Must be a US citizen or legal permanent resident and authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must have a high school diploma or be willing to earn one while serving (undergraduate degree strongly preferred).
- AmeriCorps Members will have access to students age 17 or younger, thus a National Service Criminal History Check is required. Must complete and pass a criminal background check.
- Able to commit to completing either 1700 hours of full time service over 11 months with a living allowance of $14,500.00 or;
- Able to commit to completing 900 hours of half time service over 9 months with a living allowance of $9,000.00.
- AmeriCorps members will be eligible for an education awardupon successful completion of service with a satisfactory performance evaluation. (Must commit to at least 1 full year.)
For a list of acceptable eligibility documents, please click https://www.gsnetx.org/americorpsdocs.
Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas programs are available to all girls, without regard to race, color, origin, political affiliation, disability, sexual orientation, or religion.
If you have any questions regarding your eligibility, contact your GSNETX recruiter or email email@example.com. For a more detailed position description and to apply, please see the link below.
- : GIRL SCOUTS OF NORTHEAST TEXAS
- : 10/01/2018
- : Brenda Gomes
- : Jobs@gsnetx.org