UTSA’s Development & Alumni Relation’s Talent Management team seeks a highly organized, proactive, and solution oriented individual, with a passion for employee engagement and culture to serve as Advancement Talent Management Coordinator to help us continue to elevate the employee experience and increase employee engagement.
Reporting to the Director of Engagement & Talent Development, the candidate will provide support in all talent management activities keeping the employee experience front and center. Direct responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and coordinate logistics for department and division-wide events and activities related to talent management, including but not limited to onboarding, training, team building, and staff appreciation
- Assist with all aspects of the recruitment and hiring process including drafting and posting job postings and advertisements, maintaining applicant screening matrices and documentation, scheduling interviews, conducting reference checks, and moving selected candidates through final hiring process.
- Assist with developing internal communications including announcements, presentations, training materials, newsletter content, and employee engagement content.
- Develop and manage training and employee engagement calendar
- Assist with identifying areas to create further efficiencies in the Talent Management team and troubleshoot issues.
- Coordinate special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and three years of similar experience. Additional education or experience may substitute on a one for one basis (i.e. Master’s degree + 1 year of similar experience OR High School Diploma/GED + 7 years of similar experience)
- Demonstrated project management skills, delivering projects on tight deadlines;
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent writing, storytelling, and presentation skills.
- Highly proficient with PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to link communications and initiatives with business objectives.
- Strong problem solving and consensus building skills.
Advanced degree in organizational communication or related field
- Experience working with cross-functional teams,
- Experience working in Development, Human Resources, Marketing, Communications, Organizational Development, Public Relations, or similar field,
- Experience utilizing recruitment software and/or fundraising CRM platforms.
- The University of Texas at San Antonio
- Genevieve Tobias