How to Support TexasNonprofits and the Social Responsibility Corporation
TexasNonprofits (TXNP) is a unique website that gives those interested in philanthropy and nonprofits in Texas cutting edge insight from national leaders and thinkers while presenting opportunities to network with colleagues, funders and thought leaders.
Individual, Corporate and Foundation Donors and Sponsors make it possible for the Nonprofit Community to come together to learn. TXNP seeks to work with leading companies, institutions, and individuals to fulfill our mutual mission to find practical solutions and hear about emerging and successful nonprofit best practices.
We aim to create value for Sponsors and Partners. We seek to enrich our partners with rich content, branding opportunity and an intellectual leadership network.
* Value for Our Sponsors: Rather than simply communicating our partners’ involvement, we seek to enhance the TXNP visitor experience in ways that uniquely express our partners’ capabilities and brands. This type of connection enriches the experience of our attendees and helps to brand our Partners while making the TXNP experience more distinguishing.
* Value for Our Communities: With our Sponsors, we now can reach and inspire thousands of people, through our Website and E-Newsletter. We seek partnerships that will allow us to reach new audiences and communities in distinctive ways, and to take visionary steps together to further our mission for educating and providing relevant knowledge for Texas Nonprofits.
Please support our work.
Why? TexasNonProfits has a distinctive focus on the philanthropic community within the State of Texas. We utilize the cost-effective internet to distribute interesting and compelling content that engages and educates our members and readership. Texas NonProfits advances five major initiatives:
1) Promote Linkage: We facilitate interactions within the philanthropic community by connecting donors with nonprofits through our news services.
2) Educate and Inform: Our editorials, authored by seasoned national consultants, other nonprofits, and funders, are a solid source of information relating to the field of philanthropy.
3) Mobilize Help: We engage support and recruit volunteers for worthy causes, advertise events, highlight needs and post opportunities.
4) Encourage Transparency: By providing reliable data for grant writers seeking information about funding sources and for funders wishing to connect with causes they find interesting, we promote transparency and credibility in the philanthropic cycle.
5) Promote Happy Endings: We distribute good news! Successes within our community deserve applause, so we post press releases, announce contributions and awards and share countless heartwarming stories of generosity from across the State of Texas.
TexasNonprofits generates its income in 3 ways:
- We earn 3/4 of our income through our services – all this earned income goes to support our project.
- We have received project funding from a variety of funders such as: the RGK Foundation, the Meadows Foundation, the Sid Richardson Foundation, the Audre and Bernard Rapoport Foundation, the Gilliland Family Foundation, the Myra Stafford Pryor Trust, individuals and others. This income is given to us to carry out specific projects.
- We get financial support directly from individual contributions.
Ways to support our work:
We hope that you think the work we do is useful and valuable and we hope that you will consider supporting it. This can be done in two ways.
- Through giving us a direct donation, these are always fully acknowledged and accounted for.
- Become a Professional Advertiser.
- Purchase a banner ad for your organization or company and we will provide a link directly to your site.
What do these funds go toward? We fund great writers, researchers, technologists, website and design staff, data entry techs, and administrative support staff.
We welcome your inquiries. For more information, please email Jacqueline Beretta at email@example.com.