The Women & Girls Development Fund’s (WGDF) objective is to empower women and girls to advance as leaders in our community. Through our grants, the fund supports nonprofits that promote a broader concept of leadership, one free of gender bias that speaks to empowerment of others and includes self-leadership as a foundation for the leadership of others. We invite you to apply for a WGDF grant today for programs focused on leadership and mentorship of women and girls.
2019 grants will be awarded in the following program areas.
- Leadership/Mentorship – Girls Grades 6-12
Programs that promote leadership and/or mentorship of school age girls to enable them to reach their full potential
- Leadership/Mentorship – Women Ages 18-plus
Programs that promote leadership and/or mentorship of young women to foster empowerment and self-leadership that enable them to reach their full potential
With these grants, the Women & Girls Development Fund aims to:
- Fund one $15,000 grant for innovative programs and strategies that focus on the leadership development and/or mentorship of women 18 and over.
- Fund one $15,000 grant for innovative programs and strategies that focus on the leadership development and/or mentorship of young girls in grades 6 through 12.
Women & Girls Development Fund Grant Process and Timeline:
- Saturday, June 1, at 5 p.m. – Deadline for grant applications
- Thursday, Oct. 17 – Announcement of Grants
Resources for Download:
To see more, visit http://www.saafdn.org/Nonprofits/Grants/WomenandGirls.aspx
- : San Antonio Area Foundation