CFT OPENS 2019 GRANT PROCESS, REGISTER NOW FOR FEB. 13 WORKSHOP, APPLICATIONS DUE APRIL 1
Communities Foundation of Texas excited to invite nonprofits to our 2019 Letter of Inquiry and Giving Guide workshop. Please join us on February 13, 2019 from 10:00am – 12:00pm at Communities Foundation of Texas.
During the workshop, CFT will provide information about our 2019 processes as well as answer any questions you may have about the two separate opportunities. Please note, the process is very similar to 2018. Any and all new information this year can be found in the LOI application itself.
Please click here to register for the workshop. As a reminder, attendance is optional. For those who are unable to attend, the workshop will be recorded and available via livestream on FacebookLive or can be viewed later.
April 1st at 5pm – Spring Letter of Inquiry due for the following sectors:
- Arts and Culture
- Human Animal Connection
- Older Adults
- Special Interest
- education and training of student nurses
- fundamental theology schools
- medical research related to cancer or heart disease
- scholarships for blind individuals
- STEM education for girls
- programs that use technology to serve people with barriers to reading due to low vision or learning differences
- Collin County Fund (to be considered, at least 75% of program participants must be Collin County residents).
May 15th – Fall Letter of Inquiry posted to the CFT website
August 29th at 5pm – Fall Letter of Inquiry due for the following sectors:
- Community Services (Social Services, Veterans, Youth)
- Racial Equity
- : Communities Foundation of Texas